New Course Dates Announced - Fire Marshal Training
We are pleased to announce several new training courses taking place at our Crawley, West Sussex Training Centre in February to April 2012:
- 08 February 2012
- 28 February 2012
- 08 March 2012
- 28 March 2012
- 28 April 2012
Click here to download a Training Course brochure.
Who needs Fire Marshal and Fire Warden Training?
The current legislation requires for places of work to have a certain number of trained Fire Marshals / Fire Wardens in place. Our training course provides the requires knowledge and skills for Fire Marshals / Fire Wardens.
By the end of the training session course attendees will be able to:
- State their responsibilities as fire marshals
- Describe how fire spreads and the different types of fire extinguishers and the appropriate use
- Explain relevant fire procedures and why they are implemented
- Define the importance of evacuation plans and how to follow these in the event of a fire
- Detail the action to take upon discovery of a fire
- Describe methods of identifying and managing risks
- Explain human behaviour and what can be expected when in danger
- Detail the importance of and the required actions in fire drills and with record keeping
- The significant findings of your fire risk assessment (if required)
To request a course programme, book a place or for any other enquiry please email us at email@example.com