Fire Risk Assessor - Positions Available
Active Fire Management – leading fire risk assessment and fire safety training company, operating nationwide is currently looking for qualified Fire Risk Assessors.
Daily and Monthly contract rates for individuals who meet our criteria and have the right approach to customer service and quality assured standards.
- Minimum of 5 years operational experience within the fire service of which 2 years must be in an inspecting fire safety officer role; and
- Registered as Members or Graduates of the Institute of Fire Engineers; and
- Recognised as approved Fire Risk Assessors by any of the following organisations - The IFE Fire Risk Assessment Register, The IFSM Fire Risk Assessment Register, The IFPO Fire Risk Assessment Register, or Certified by the Warrington Certification Personnel Fire Risk Assessment Scheme; and
- Must be able to provide at least two recent references (dated within last 6 months); and
- Verification of CRB checked.
Interested individuals should send their CV and Evidence of Certificates/Qualifications to email@example.com